Membership of the British Association for Victorian Studies confers many benefits, including eligibility to apply for funding and to attend the annual conference, digital delivery of the newsletter and mailings, plus access to COVE: Collaborative Organization for Virtual Education (follow this link and log in).
Memberships are valid for one year and will renew annually until cancelled. You can cancel your membership at any time through your account dashboard, or by contacting the Membership Secretary.
Regular Member £25
NB: For new members, after completing your payment, please follow the link to your account pages where you may fill in your BAVS profile details. You will also receive an email with details of your account if you wish to fill these in later
Enquiries to Dr Claudia Capancioni, Membership Secretary: email@example.com
We now have a new payment system: Stripe. Like PayPal (which we will continue to support), Stripe enables subscriptions to automatically recur each year and is fully integrated with our online membership system. We are asking all members who currently pay via standing order to transfer onto this new Stripe system.
The simple process below needs to be carried out before the next annual cycle of standing order payments begin in September:
– Go to the BAVS Membership webpage
– Enter card details and in ‘order notes’ type: ‘existing standing order member’
– Select your membership type, then ‘add basket’. We have simplified membership options to £25 (regular) and £10 (student/unwaged), all on a recurring basis until cancelled.
– ‘Proceed to checkout’ and follow remaining on-screen instructions.
– Once your new membership has been confirmed via email, please cancel your standing order instruction with your bank. Do please get in touch with the Membership Secretary, Claudia Capancioni firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any queries on this.